Cinnamon Cookies RecipeTuesday, November 29, 2016
Cinnamon Cookies Recipe
Kayumanis Group treats all guests to a jar of home-made cookies as part of its welcome amenities. Each property bakes batches of its own signature cookies and with Christmas coming up, Chef Oka from Kayumanis Jimbaran is sharing his famous recipe for Cinnamon Cookies.
- 1500g flour
- 950gr Australian butter
- 500gr brown sugar
- 5 egg yolks
- 10tbs maple syrup
- 50gr cinnamon powder
- 100gr sliced almonds
- cinnamon sugar
1. Place butter and brown sugar in a mixer and beat until soft.
2. Add the egg yolks, one by one.
3. Add the maple syrup, flour and cinnamon powder, then beat again for 10 minutes
4. Cover the dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
5. Remove the dough from the fridge and roll it out on a worktop.
6. Add a light sprinkle of cinnamon sugar and sliced almonds to the dough.
7. Knead and roll out the dough again.
8. Cut the dough with a cookie cutter.
9. Bake in a hot oven at 175ºC±for 15 minutes.
10. Serve with tea, coffee or a chilled glass of milk.